Pages

RSSTwitterFacebookYouTubeVimeo

October 2, 2010

Orange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy Cat

He lives on a bus stop and he’s happy…
Let me introduce to you OPTIMISTIC CAT!

Orange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy Cat
Orange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy CatOrange-Eyed Red Mackerel Tabby with White Happy Cat

Creative Commons License

5 comments:

  1. he's so cute, he likes posing in front of camera... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of my favourite colleciton of cat photos. Absoluely wonderful cat and beautiful colours between him and his surroundings. I wish l had taken these! I also wish that this cat has a good future and loving home, he's smashing.
    Sue Overton, UK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue!
      I really hope he’ll find an owner ’cause he’s one of the most “sinks into the soul” cats that I’ve ever seen.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Javier. He behaved as if he liked to be photographed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete